Halloween is just a few months away! No time to prepare like the present. As a mom of young kids, I don’t often get the typical Halloween party invite anymore, but that doesn’t mean I can’t dress up! In fact, I’ll use any excuse to don a costume if you’ll let me. Whether you have a party to attend or just want to have fun, check out my list of easy DIY Halloween costumes for adults.
Easy DIY Halloween Costumes for Adults
Nothing is worse than trying to figure out what to wear for an event, especially a Halloween party. Once upon a time, you could head to the store and get something awesome Nowadays, it seems like our only choices are limited and not very creative. Thankfully, these ideas are creative, easy, and fun!
- Two No Sew DIY Emoji Costumes from Smart Fun DIY
- DIY Starbucks Latte Halloween Costume from Sue at Home
- No-Sew Care Bear Costumes from See Vanessa Craft
- DIY Kristoff Costume from Sweet Tea Makes 3
- Cavemen Costume Tutorial from Sew Much Ado
- Alice in Wonderland Family Halloween Costume from Lola Lambchops
- DIY Orange Bird Costume from Sarah in the Suburbs
- Donald Duck Costume Tutorial from My No-Guilt Life
- DIY Cactus Halloween Costume from Shrimp Salad Circus
- Candy Fairy Costume from As the Bunny Hops
- DIY Pop Tart Costume from Paper & Stitch
I can’t wait to see what kind of Halloween costumes you create this year! Not into DIY? That’s ok too! Check out these awesome no DIY ideas from Amazon below!