Halloween is one of my family’s favorite holidays of the year. My kiddos LOVE a good costume, and I do too, if I’m being honest. We’re not really into the gore and scare side of Halloween, so most of the time I am scouring the internet for family friendly ways to celebrate the holiday. Luckily, I know lots of great friends who have amazing ideas that are more fun than they are gross.
13 Deliciously Easy Halloween Treats
First of all, one of the biggest things I looked for when coming up with this list was ease. How easy would it be for me to recreate this recipe? If it had too many steps for me, it was out. The second thing I looked for was taste. Would this be something I would eat? Would my kids eat it too? There’s no sense in making treats if no one is actually going to consume them! Here are my 13 favorite easy Halloween treats for this year.
1. Brett from This Mama Loves has delicious looking cinnamon roll mummies. I can’t wait to make these for breakfast.
2. Easy Spider Donuts are fun and so easy kids could make them!
3. Must Have Mom has a great recipe for yummy nut-free chocolate Halloween treats.
4. Krissy from B-Inspired Mama made these yummy treats with three ingredients. Winning!
5. My kids love helping me with our spooky spider pudding cups last year.
6. Graveyard taco dip from The Chickabug Blog sounds delicious and will looks great on your table!
7. How awesome are these Skeleton Rice Krispie Treats? So simple and so cute!
8. Of course I had to include a recipe for a Disney inspired treat because Disney.
9. Technically this hot chocolate recipe is for a drink, but it sounds so amazing, I’d call it a dessert too!
10. I love these sweet treats from Bullock’s Buzz that serve a combo purpose of decoration and treat holders! I seriously need to invest in a Cricut/Silhouette machine.
11. These DIY treat bags are so cute and there is a bonus recipe for using leftover Halloween candy!
12. Did someone say free printable? Make your treats fiendishly fun thanks to Amy at As the Bunny Hops!
13. Got a little one that loves Star Wars? These easy to make lightsaber treats will be perfect for you!
What treats will you be making this Halloween? I’d love to know who or what inspires you during this fun holiday!