Each year, I see new kindergarten moms with an all too familiar struggle posting on social media before school starts. “What do I get my kids’ teachers?”
Teachers are some of the most important people in the lives of children, and it is important that we properly thank them for all the tireless work they do. I’ve rounded up a few easy teacher gift ideas that are perfect for the beginning, middle, or end of the school year.
11 Easy Teacher Gift Ideas
So you wanna get a little creative, but you’re short on time. That sounds a lot like my life. In fact, it sounds a lot like the lives of 99% of moms in the 21st century. The balance between doing it all and having someone do it for you is always on my mind. Thankfully, all of these teacher gifts are easy and require everything from a few minutes of your time to hardly any at all. Check out these 11 easy teacher gift ideas!
DIY Teacher Gifts
- Crayon Monogram-Confidence Meets Parenting
- “Taste of Summer” Mason Jar-The Simple Parent
- Apple Tote Bag-Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Teacher Supply Pail-Busy Creating Memories
- “Just Poppin'” Back to School Printable-The Farm Girl Gabs
- Colorful Post-It Notes Gift-The Educator’s Spin On It
- Mini Chalkboard Gift-Simply Designing
- Printable Amazon Gift Card Holder-Honey and Lime
- Thank You for Making Us Smarties Gift Jar-Saving Dollars and Sense
- Personalized Ruler Wreath-Crafts Unleashed
Teacher Gift Idea and FREE Printable
If you’ve made it this far into the post, and not stopped already for another amazing free printable, I’ve got one for you now!
This year, I was trying to think of something useful and cute to give my girls’ new teacher to start their year off on the right foot. This fun printable is so easy to use, but it elevates a “boring” gift like hand sanitizer. Additionally, sanitizer is so useful, I know their teachers appreciated having a big bottle on hand right at the beginning of the school year!
I added a small gift card because who doesn’t love a gift card? Plus, now their teachers can buy whatever they’ve missed getting for the first few days of school. Print out your own copy of the printable here, and show me how you jazz it up to make your kids’ teachers feel appreciated! Tag me on social media to be featured with your awesome teacher gift!