This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission should you choose to make a purchase when following my links. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Need a breakfast idea that’s fun and fast? Look no further than these delicious, easy Toy Story cinnamon rolls. Made with simple ingredients and a cute finishing touch, your kids will gobble these up in no time!
Toy Story Aliens are the inspiration for this fun breakfast, but with a little color change, I’m sure you could adapt this idea to make your favorite character too!
Alien Inspired Toy Story Cinnamon Rolls
One of my favorite breakfasts as a kid, really as an adult too, is a nice, flaky cinnamon roll. I usually eat the same thing for breakfast every day (and it’s moderately healthy), so warm, gooey cinnamon rolls feel like such a treat. The best part about this recipe is that it calls for ready made cinnamon rolls and cute little decorative additions that even your kids can help with! Easy recipes are my favorite.
Here’s what you need to make your Toy Story inspired cinnamon rolls:
- Regular Sized Cinnamon Rolls
- Icing (Provided in Cinnamon Rolls Package)
- Green Food Coloring
- Green Mini Lollipops (Dum Dums, Charmed, etc.)
- Wilton Candy Eyes
After you’ve assembled your ingredients, here’s how to turn those “boring” old cinnamon rolls into the Aliens from Toy Story:
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to instructions on the packaging.
2. While cinnamon rolls are baking, take the icing from the cinnamon roll package and turn it green using food coloring.
3. Once the cinnamon rolls are done, ice the cinnamon rolls with the green frosting.
4. Place 3 candy eyes on each cinnamon roll.
5. Take the green lollipop and stick it in the middle of the cinnamon roll as an alien antenna.
More Toy Story Inspired Ideas
Obsessed with Toy Story like we are? Check out these other fun, Toy Story-inspired ideas!