Oh yeah. We’re going there. Just because I have twins doesn’t mean they want the same things. While they’re both in love with Harry Potter, one of my girls is especially in love with the video game Fortnite. Believe it or not, there isn’t a lot out there in terms of party ideas. I had to educate myself on the best Fornite party ideas for kids.
Fortnite Party Ideas for Kids
First, this post aims to be somewhat gender neutral. My daughter has never liked having superhero things in pink and purple. Give her Iron Man in his traditional gold and red, and she’s a happy camper. Same with video games. Don’t “doll it up” just for her. I hope these Fornite party ideas for kids are as helpful to you as they are to me!
Fortnite Party Games
Obviously, one could begin a Fortnite party with a Nerf gun battle if one so chose. There are, however, some other ideas out there for fun and games.
- Fortnite Capture the Flag-Happy Mom Hacks
- Fortnite Battle Bingo-Etsy
- DIY Mini Llama Pinata-Red Ted Art
- Loot Llama Pinata-Amazon
Fortnite Party Food Ideas
All that gaming fun is going to make for some hungry kids! Of all the Fortnite party ideas I found online, there were a lot more food ideas than anything else. Most of them were easy to replicate too!
- Gun Powder-DIY Inspired
- Slurp Juice-Mom on the Side
- Rice Krispies Medkits-Birthday Buzzin
- Durr Burger-The Starving Chef
- Fortnite Cupcakes and Med Kits-Saving You Dinero
Fortnite Party Decor
By far, the easiest category to find things for was decor. Lots of printables out there, especially free ones, which I love because that’s less work for me! These are the best ideas I found for Fortnite party decorations.
- Fortnite Printable Party Signs-Mandy’s Party Printables
- Fortnite Party Cupcake Toppers-Amazon
- DIY Fortnite Photo Backdrop-Derby Lane Dreams
- Fortnite Birthday Banner-Amazon
- Supply Drop Bags (great for favors too!)-Parenting Healthy
- DIY Pickaxe Harvesting Tool-Derby Lane Dreams
Lastly, if you’ve got any great Fortnite party ideas for kids, please share them! I am going to make up some of my own for our party, and I plan to share them here with you as well. Hopefully we can all work together to make our kids’ epic Fortnite party dreams come true!