In search of a cute dessert involving the color pink? I’ve got just the recipe for you! Have you ever thought about making cookies from a cake mix? Sounds kinda crazy, but it’s actually pretty good! Not to mention that this pink color makes them the perfect spring treat for Valentine’s Day, Easter, or any other spring gathering you’re having! This is definitely the best strawberry cookie recipe you’ll ever try!
Strawberry Cookie Recipe
As much as I love a traditional cookie, it’s always fun to try recipes with a new twist! If you love the flavor of strawberry cake, but want to try it in cookie for, this is the recipe you’ve been looking for! Try my recipe for the best strawberry flavored cookies you’ve ever had ASAP! Minimal ingredients makes this recipe easy peasy.
- 15 oz. box of strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Crack two eggs.
- Pour in melted butter.
- Mix well & refrigerate for one hour.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
- Roll the balls of dough around in the powdered sugar.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet or lay out a piece of parchment paper and place on top of that
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned at 350 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy!!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’d love to know if you give this recipe a try! Make sure you tag me on social media (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) if you do! It’s always fun to see your recipes recreated by someone else, especially if they really like them! Make sure you save the image below on Pinterest for easy reference later
Perfect Recipes for Spring
Looking for other great recipes for spring? Check out these delicious ideas below!