Valentine’s Day is a fun celebration of love. Show someone you love how much they mean to you with this easy recipe. Who doesn’t love chocolate, marshmallows, and sprinkles? Combine all three and you’ve got my easy Valentine Marshmallow Pops!
Valentine Marshmallow Pops Recipe
I like to take it easy on Valentine’s Day. Our anniversary is in January, and the kids’ birthday is at the end of February. Throw Mardi Gras in the mix on occasion, and February is a busy month for us. Nothing could be easier, or more delicious, than this simple Valentine Marshmallow Pops recipe.
Marshmallow Pops Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need to get your Valentine Marshmallow Pops started:
- 2 bowls (one for melting the chocolate and one for catching excess sprinkles)
- Spoon (optional for smoothing melted chocolate)
- Melting Chocolate (I chose Vanilla)
- Treat Sticks
Valentine Marshmallow Pops Directions
- Melt the chocolate in a microwavable bowl. 30 second intervals is best.
- While the chocolate is melting, go ahead and stick your treat sticks into the marshmallows. Set aside.
- When chocolate melted, dip marshmallow into chocolate. How covered the marshmallow is is totally up to you. I only covered mine about halfway. Use a spoon to smooth the chocolate on the sides.
- Immediately sprinkle on the sprinkles, sugar crystals, etc. Do this over a bowl to make clean up easier!
- To add a little extra flair to your Valentine Marshmallow Pops, place in a festive vase or cover with saran wrap like a bouquet.
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
Looking for more inspiration for Valentine’s Day treats? Check out these fun ideas!